Monday, March 21, 2011

Work...ugh!

So things have been pretty stressful at work. Last monday our boss in our Georgia office(we are in Kentucky) called and fired our supervisor and a co-worker. Leaving me and another co-worker. We ship out all the equipment for our company and this is right in the middle of our busy season. Our boss told my co-worker that me and him would be running this department from now on, BUT he was not making either of us a supervisor and neither of us would be getting a raise. So we are stuck here doing our jobs plus the jobs our co-workers left for what we make now. Im fortunate to have a job i know this, I just wish my company wasnt such a joke. Our company is notorious for laying people off and moving departments to other states on 1 week notices. But now that it has happened in my department it really has my blood boiling. But thats whats new in my world. Think i'll start looking for another job, maybe a part time one so i can spend more time with Bentley. That'd be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment