Wednesday, March 9, 2011

mommy thinks...

So im sitting here in the living room, watching Bentley play in the walker, and he's just so cute chewing on his little teething rings...He's 3 and a half months, are they even supposed to teethe this early?! Idk... FTM syndrome has me on this one lol. Its times like these when im sitting here watching Bentley play and i sit here bored just watching, i wish i had more mommy friends, more friends with kids my son's age. You'd think since his cousin, my niece was born 9 days before him he would have her, but my sister and her daughter usually stay at her boyfriends and they only visit for a short amount of time...Plus Makenna and Bentley dont interact yet anyway lol. Oh and Bentley has been coughing alot and sounds like hes wheezing, the dr thinks he is allergic to smoke. So far everyone has been good about not smoking around him at all but he still does it...the dr said his lungs sound good, but he wheezes like he has asthma. I feel so bad for him. But at least hes happy and otherwise healthy. We go for his 4 month check up in 2 weeks, im eager to talk to our doctor about how Bentley's progressing. Not so eager for those shots again, it broke my heart last time. I think im going to put Bentleys Birth Story on here...may do that tonight lol...Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment