Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Introduction

Ok so let's see introduction. My name is Candice, im 22, soon to be 23. I am blessed to have a wonderful, healthy son named Bentley who made my life whole when he entered it on November 24, 2010 at 2:22am. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. We've definitely had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day i love him and he loves me, and one thing is clear we both love our son more than anything in this world. Scott is a great father to Bentley, no doubt about that. Lets see, I work full time as an asset tech at a medical record company, pretty much i make phone calls and check scanners. Ive worked there 3 years. I would much rather be a stay at home mom, but you gotta do what you gotta do for your children. I was born and raised in Florida and i have lived in Kentucky for the past 8 years almost. I love it, i miss the beach and the sun, but i love the small town feel, and the southern accents, and the down to earth people. I am the oldest of 3 children, my parents were married for 21 years until my father passed away in October 2008. His death effects me in many ways, and i think about it daily, even after almost 3 years. My sister is 18 months younger than me, she had her daughter Makenna 9 days before i had my son. They will be very close cousins. I cant think of much more, Mr Bentley is hungry. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment